Donegal ETB in partnership with the North West Regional Drug & Alcohol Task Force (NWRDATF), the Alcohol Forum, HSE West (Donegal) and University of Limerick, design, develop and deliver a range of courses in the Alcohol & Drugs field.
Below is the list of courses which are currently running. Further details on these courses can be obtained by Searching Our Course Database.
- Adolescence and Substance Misuse:
- Adolescence and substance Misuse: Working With Young People on Substance Misuse Issues / Early Intervention
- Drug Type Harms & Effects
- Drug Type Harms & Effects [in service]
- Essential Group Facilitation Skills
- Introduction to CBT
- Introduction to Hidden Harm and the Impact of Substance Misuse on Children & families
- Introduction to Screening & Brief Interventions: Alcohol
- QQI/ QQI Level 5 in Community Addiction Studies
Our list of courses for 2018 can be downloaded here
For further information, please contact:
Christina McEleney, Coordinator Alcohol & other Drugs Training & Education North West Region
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 074 9161508 M: 087 9369312