Donegal ETB’s Further Education and Training (FET) Service hosted a quality assurance (QA) governance workshop yesterday for its staff. It was facilitated by Dr Trish O Brien of O Brien Governance Design.
The purpose of the workshop was to support staff to collectively think about:
- The purpose of governance of the quality of FET
- The connection between QA procedures, staff and governance
- The relationship between centre and ETB governance
- The potential benefits of FET QA governance
- A proposed model of governance for Donegal ETB
This workshop is part of Donegal ETB’s commitment to its statutory obligations under its revised QQI quality assurance agreement.