Donegal ETB welcomes the next phase of the return to in-school teaching and learning from Monday 01 March with final year Leaving Certificate and LCA students in its post-primary schools and second year Leaving Certificate students in its Further Education and Training Centre in Letterkenny returning to the classroom. It is expected that fifth year post-primary students will return on 15 March and all other students will return on 12 April. This follows the announcement by An Taoiseach Micheál Martin of the publication of the Government plan COVID-19 Resilience and Recovery 2021 – The Path Ahead (https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/c4876-covid-19-resilience-and-recovery-2021-the-path-ahead/) on Tuesday 23 February. This statement from Minister for Education Norma Foley also applies: https://www.gov.ie/en/press-release/d9c45-ministers-foley-and-madigan-welcome-the-phased-return-of-in-school-teaching-and-learning-for-students-commencing-monday-1-march/ .
The following programmes within Donegal ETB’s Further Education and Training (FET) provision and support services will remain online: Apprenticeships, remaining VTOS, BTEI, in-centre and contracted Traineeships and specific skills day and evening training courses.
Youthreach, Learning for Living and Specialist Training Programmes will continue mainly online, offering additional one-to-one and small group support where this is essential to the well-being of students.
Donegal ETB’s Administrative Offices in Letterkenny will remain closed to the general public. However, arrangements in respect of business continuity for essential administrative services, including the payment of students, staff and suppliers will continue. Please also refer to the COVID-19 link on our website for further information and staff contact details.
Donegal ETB encourages all students, staff, families and friends to follow all public health guidelines on dealing with COVID-19.
Donegal ETB Schools:
- Abbey Vocational School, Donegal Town
- Coláiste Ailigh, Letterkenny
- Coláiste Chineal Eoghain, Buncrana
- Coláiste na Carraige, Carrick
- Coláste Phobail Cholmcille, Oileán Thoraí
- Crana College, Buncrana
- Deele College, Raphoe
- Errigal College, Letterkenny
- Finn Valley College, Stranorlar
- Gairmscoil Chu Uladh, Ballinamore
- Gairmscoil MhicDiarmada, Oilean Árainn Mhór
- Magh Ene College, Bundoran
- Moville Community College
- Mulroy College, Milford
- St Catherine’s Vocational School, Killybegs
Donegal ETB Further Education and Training (FET) centres:
- Further Education & Training Centre, Ballyshannon
- Further Education & Training Centre, Buncrana
- Further Education & Training Centre, Donegal Town
- Further Education & Training Centre, Donegal Town (Ard Scoil na gCeithre Máistir)
- Further Education & Training Centre, Gort a Choirce
- Further Education & Training Centre, Letterkenny
- Further Education & Training Centre, Milford
- Further Education & Training Centre, Stranorlar (Finn Valley)
- ETB Training Centre, Letterkenny (Ballyraine)
- ETB Training Centre, Gaoth Dobhair
- Youthreach Centre, Buncrana
- Youthreach Centre, Glengad
- Youthreach Centre, Letterkenny
- Youthreach Centre, Lifford
- Adult Guidance Service (Letterkenny and Donegal Town)
For further information contact Donegal ETB on firstname.lastname@example.org.