What is eCollege?
eCollege is a leading learning institution that delivers online and distance training courses in business, project management, SQL, Cisco, graphic design, web design, digital marketing, software development and basic computer literacy.
These courses are designed to give a flexible response to the specific skills needs of job-ready individuals who require training interventions with certification to assist them to re-enter the labour market.
What do I get with an eCollege Course?
While these courses are delivered completely online, dedicated eTutor support is available throughout all our courses on a daily basis.
There are many benefits of studying at eCollege including:
- All course materials included
- eTutor support five days a week
- Practice tests and Examination costs included
- Online access to your course 24/7
- Licensed software (if applicable) will be provided for the duration of the course
- All courses lead to Industry recognised certifications
Donegal ETB offers online testing facilities on-site in Letterkenny for Microsoft, Adobe, CompTia, Digital Marketing institute, Oracle and most other information technology vendors on site through both Certiport and Pearson Vue testing platforms.
Employees can book their ecollege course exams in conjunction with their ecollege tutor at the ETB centre in Letterkenny.